Research / Grants
• Bio-field therapies
• Global healing traditions and new models of healthcare
• Improving healthcare in under-served communities
• Improving education in under-served communities
Education in under-served communities development projects:
• Health education and resources (SNHRC)
• Resource stabilization
• Research Funding Proposals (RFP):
• Application procedure guidelines:
• Current proposals / Open RFP’s
• Application reviewed by the board
Evaluation – Diligent follow up on:
• Donated funds – requests for grants, granting funds, follow up results, feedback to the donors.
• Donated goods – requests for goods, quote in writing, invoice and payment of the goods, follow up with delivery of goods and feedback to the donor.
• Research outcomes – research proposal in writing, research site, team selection/IRB as needed, research implementation, data collection, outcome write up, publication, feedback to the specific donor.
Print out the application, fill out and either send to us by mail or use scan/email:
6919 La Jolla Blvd., La Jolla, CA 92037